In 2015, Coleshill Labour Candidates pledged to deliver an annual grant fund for local community groups and charities to deliver small projects and one off events for the benefit of local people.
To date, we’ve handed over £20,000 to good causes in the local community. Now the Town Council is again offering a fund of £10,000 to the community. Information on the grant scheme can be found below.
Coleshill Town Council is delighted to announce that it is now accepting applications for the 2017/18 Grants Scheme (total allocation of the scheme of £10,000).
1. Grants will not be awarded to individuals.
2. Only voluntary organisations will be considered.
3. The group/organisation should be active within Coleshill and the surrounding villages.
4. The group/organisation should normally provide a benefit, service, support, entertainment or information.
5. Coleshill Town Council will provide grants both for projects and core funding.
6. Grants will usually range from £250 -; £1500. The Town Council will only provide funding up to a maximum of £2,000.
The full application criteria and application form is available here:
Closing date for all applications: Friday 25 August 2017 (midday)
Decision on funding by Town Council: Wednesday 20 September 2017